Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 

Blogging.... the new IM phenomonen?

There is so much other there at the moment about blogging... how to make money from it, what plugins to use, what software to use... it all gets a bit much sometimes!

In my experience, you have to try a couple of different services to find the one that works for you. Or maybe a few will work for you.

I am currently trialling Wordpress hosted, not their free one and it is quite good, has some amazing plugins to help monetize your blog/website....

I am finding that the key to making money from blogs is how many you have and how you monetize them.... and without having to maintain them as well!

I will keep you posted as to how I get on... the plugins can take a bit of "fiddling" to get right and once I have them down pat, I will let you know how you can start making some money using a blogging system.

Take care
Lise

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?